Tue, 04 Nov 2008 - 2:23 PM CST
The Assemblies of God is the world’s largest Pentecostal denomination with more than 66 million members worldwide. The church was organized in 1914 at a constitutional convention in Hot Springs, Arkansas, with 300 in attendance. Today, the Assemblies of God U.S.A. has grown to include 12,722 churches with over 3 million members and adherents. Find more information about the Assemblies of God including our history, doctrines, statistics and more.
Also, view our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Media Kit (PDF)
- Photos for Download (Image packages are ZIPPED for download.)
- General Superintendent George O. Wood
- General Images for use along with the press releases
- AG National Offices
- Compassion Ministries:
- Youth outreach
- Biennial General Council - The General Council is the biennial business meeting of the U.S. Assemblies of God. General Council is held to conduct important church business, elect top church officials, and to convene ministries and activities of the church.Voting membership at the General Council consists of all licensed and ordained ministers and a lay delegate elected from each local church. The next General Council meeting will convene in Orlando, Florida, August 3-7, 2015.
- News Service - Read the latest news on the events and people of the Assemblies of God.
- Issues - The Assemblies of God has released perspectives on a number of issues. These statements are based upon our common understanding of scriptural teaching and in no case should be held higher than the Holy Bible. Additional topics will be addressed as statements are made available.