Use of Images
Please review our policies regarding the use of (1) the A/G Emblem, (2) ministry and program logos, (3) General Council sponsored event logos, and (4) other images and graphic elements found on the <ag.org> domain .
Any Assemblies of God church is permitted to use the A/G emblem for church related use subject to the Agreement for the AG Emblem. You can also use the variations of the A/G emblem you find on AG Online. You are certainly welcome to use the AG emblem as a link on your web pages pointing visitors to Assemblies of God Online <http://www.ag.org>. Although we do not require that you use the AG emblem as a link to AG Online, we do request that an icon or text link to AG Online be a part of every Assemblies of God church web site. Download the AG Emblem.
Ministry and Program Logos
General Council ministry departments have varying regulations regarding the use of their logo(s) in various media (print, web site, T-shirts, etc.). Please visit the ministry or program's web site to read information about logo usage and/or to download logos. If a download page is not available you can contact the department directly using the contact information provided on their web site. You can find a list of all ministry web sites in our Site Help area.
General Council Sponsored Event Logos
The General Council of the Assemblies of God often creates logos for special events. Such logos are available for use by official Assemblies of God churches only, subject to the following terms:
- This permission grants a non-exclusive license to use such logos for promotion of the event for which it was created.
- You are NOT authorized to use such logos for commercial purposes or for use with any other events or purposes.
- You may not use such logos in any manner that may possibly disparage, bring into disrepute, or derogate the Assemblies of God or its members.
- You may not alter the appearance of such logos in any way. The logo must stand by itself so as to avoid unintended associations with any other objects, including, but not limited to, type, photographs, illustrations, borders, and edges. You may not incorporate the logo or any of its parts into any other logo.
- You may not use the logo in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement of any other event, product or service.
- You agree to indemnify the General Council of the Assemblies of God for any loss or damage caused to them arising out of your use of this logo.
- The General Council of the Assemblies of God reserves the right to review your use of such logos and may at any time require you to discontinue your use of the logo.
- The General Council of the Assemblies of God reserves the right to revoke and terminate this agreement, in which case you will immediately thereafter cease any and all usage of such logos and shall not use any name or trademark similar in design or color.
- Use of such logos indicates your acceptance of this agreement.
Other Images or Graphic Elements
Other images or graphic elements used on any part of AG Online may NOT be available for use because of usage and distribution agreements and copyright laws. Questions regarding the use of such images should be directed to the Assemblies of God Office of Public Relations (email: OPR@ag.org).