In This Issue...
- A Theology of Humor by Cheryl Taylor
- Ministering With Humor by Stephanie Nance
- Christian Leaders Having Fun? by Pam Morton with Kathy Jingling
- The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter by Dwenda Gjerdingen, MD, MS
Women in Ministry - September 2005 Issue
Honoring God’s Call
Do you dream of doing great things for God?
This issue will highlight a mosaic of amazing women in ministry. We will share their journeys, how they wrestled with identifying and carrying out their call, and how God has blessed their faithfulness in ministry. It is our prayer as you read through the articles and interviews on this site, that you will be encouraged and come away with a renewed sense of how you can honor God’s call on your life.
- Here I Am Lord, Is it Me? Experiencing a Call to Ministry, by Reverend Juli Nelson
- Why Credentials Are Important for Women Ministers, by Dr. George Wood
- What To Do When Others Don’t Embrace Your Call, by Reverend Anita Koeshall
- The Spirit of the Lord is Upon Me, by Dr. Beth Grant
- Women in Ministry, by Reverend James K. Bridges
- The Incredibles: Amazing Stories of Women Who Responded to God’s Call, compiled by Reverend Loralie Crabtree
- Answering God’s Call, an interview with Reverend Abby Blankenship
- God’s Call, an interview with Reverend Alia Nayeem-Stowers