| Return |
Keeping the Laughter Alive Resources
- And God Created Laughter by Conrad Hyers. Louisville, KY: Westminster John Knox Press, 1987.
- 1001 Humorous Illustrations for Public Speaking by Michael Hodgin. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 1995.
- Big Book of Wild and Wacky Bible Presentations by Judy Barringer. Ventura, CA: Gospel Light Kids, 2006.
- Great Humor for Preaching and Teaching editors Edward K. Rowell and Bonnie L. Steffen. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Publishing Group, 1998.
- Laughter Ever After: Ministry of Good Humor by Donald Capp. Atlanta, GA: Chalice Press, 2008.
- Laughter Therapy: A Dose of Humor for the Christian Woman’s Heart by Tina Krause. Uhrichsville, OH: Barbour Publishing, Inc., 2002.
- Serve Him with Mirth by Leslie B Flynn. Free e-book.
- She Who Laughs, Lasts! Compiled by Ann Spangler. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2000.
- The Healing Power of Humor by Allen Klein. New York City, NY: Tacher, 1989.
- The Humor of Christ by Elton Trueblood. San Francisco, CA: Harper & Row, 1975.
- The Humor of Jesus by Earl F Palmer. Vancouver, BC: Regent College Publishing, 2001.
- The Many Faces of Biblical Humor by David A. Peters. Falls Village, CT: Hamilton Books, 2007.
- Cheaper by the Dozen
- A Mighty Wind
- Evan Almighty
- Napoleon Dynamite
- That Thing You Do
- What About Bob?