In This Issue...
- A Theology of Humor by Cheryl Taylor
- Ministering With Humor by Stephanie Nance
- Christian Leaders Having Fun? by Pam Morton with Kathy Jingling
- The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter by Dwenda Gjerdingen, MD, MS
Women in Ministry - April 2009 Issue
Personality and Ministry
Creating in our lives as women in ministry a clear sense of self-awareness is crucial. To understand ourselves and the personalities God has placed within us is a tool that can enhance not only our personal lives but the ministries God has called each one of us to. As you read the articles in this issue, we invite you to explore the personality and giftings God has given you. Follow the links to personality tests in the resource section and take one or two of them. Explore at a deeper depth who you are as a woman and as a servant called by God. The Psalmist declared in Psalm 139:14, "I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made" (NIV).
Have fun in the journey of self-discovery!
Included in this issue:
- "Who am I? Who are you? Understanding Personality Types in Ministry" by Shirley Shedd
- "Divinely Designed: The Four Personalities of Four Biblical Women and How God Used Them"
by Sandi Bradford
- "Functioning Outside My Personality" by Stephanie Nance
- "Self-Celebration: Celebrating the Unique Me" by Kathy Jingling
- Living Your Strengths by Albert Winseman, Donald O. Clifton, and Curt Liesveld