In This Issue...
- A Theology of Humor by Cheryl Taylor
- Ministering With Humor by Stephanie Nance
- Christian Leaders Having Fun? by Pam Morton with Kathy Jingling
- The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter by Dwenda Gjerdingen, MD, MS
Women in Ministry - Jan-Feb 2011
Faces of Change:
Pioneers Who Are Changing Their World
A pioneer, according to Webster's dictionary, is a person who originates or helps to open up a new line of thought, activity, or method. Originally, the word meant foot soldier or infantryman — soldiers who are trained, armed, and equipped to fight on the front lines to penetrate the strongholds of the enemy.
In this theme update, you will read of women who are pioneers of the faith. They are foot soldiers in God's army who are making a difference for the kingdom of God.
(Español - Vea algunos de estos artículos en Español.)
Included in this issue:
- "Pioneering: A Biblical Foundation" by Peggy Wobbema
- "Rediscovering the Pioneer Spirit" by Carolyn Tennant
To read an interview of a ministry pioneer, click on her photo below: