In This Issue...
- A Theology of Humor by Cheryl Taylor
- Ministering With Humor by Stephanie Nance
- Christian Leaders Having Fun? by Pam Morton with Kathy Jingling
- The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter by Dwenda Gjerdingen, MD, MS
Women in Ministry
Power and Authority in Leadership
In this issue, you will read such words and phrases as power, authority, vulnerability, stewardship of position, and gracious confidence. These words and phrases begin to scratch the surface of the varied aspects of being an anointed woman of God with power and authority that comes through the lordship of Christ. This issue's content explains that as women we bring God-given characteristics to the table. It is out of our gender that gifts flow for the benefit of the kingdom of God.
(Español - Vea algunos de estos artículos en Español.)
Included in this issue:
- "A Biblical Examination of Power and Authority" by Anita Koeshall
- "Who Gave You the Authority to Do This? Power and Authority as a Woman Pastor" by Karen C. Rydwansky
- "Empowerment and Servanthood" by Ava Oleson
- "The Power of Vulnerability" by Stephanie Nance