In This Issue...
- A Theology of Humor by Cheryl Taylor
- Ministering With Humor by Stephanie Nance
- Christian Leaders Having Fun? by Pam Morton with Kathy Jingling
- The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter by Dwenda Gjerdingen, MD, MS
The Scriptural Role of Women in Ministry
- “On Men and Women, I Will Pour Forth my Spirit”: Theological Reflections on Spiritual Gifts, by Deborah M. Gill and Barbara L. Cavaness
Role of Women in Ministry (Assemblies of God Position Paper).
Other Assemblies of God Position Papers can be viewed here.
Exploring Why We Think The Way We Do About Women In Ministry, by George Wood.
Rediscovering the Prophetic Role of Women, by Stanley M. Horton.
The Ministry of Women, by Joseph R. Flower
Who Denied the Church?, by Sam Mayo
Dealing with Questions on the Role of Women in Ministry, by Zenas J. Bicket
Eminent Assemblies of God theologian Dr. Stanley M. Horton shares in a video interview what he thinks of women in ministry.