Counseling and Pastoral Ministry
- The Biblical Basis of Christian Counseling for People Helpers: Relating the Basic Teachings of Scripture to People's Problems by Gary R. Collins. Colorado Springs, Colorado: NavPress, 2001.
- Many Voices: Pastoral Psychotherapy in Relational and Theological Perspectiveby Pamela Cooper-White. Minneapolis, Minnesota: Fortress Press, 2006.
- The Pastor as Moral Guide by Rebekah L. Miles. Minneapolis, Minnesota: Fortress Press, 1999.
- The Pastor's Guide to Psychological Disorders and Treatments by W. Brad Johnson and William L. Johnson. Binghamton, New York: The Haworth Pastoral Press, 2000.
- Quick Scripture Reference for Counseling WomenPatricia A. Miller. Grand Rapids, Michigan: Baker Books, 2002.
- Women Helping Women: A Biblical Guide to the Major Issues Women Face by Elyse Fitzpatrick and Carol Cornish. Irvine, California: Harvest House Publishers, 1997.