Contributor Services is available for any questions concerning these contribution options.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-Free Phone:
- Phone: 1-417-862-2781, ext. 8550
- You may also mail your contributions to:
Assemblies of God
1445 N. Boonville Ave.
Springfield, MO 65802-1894
Contribute using your Debit or Credit Card, PayPal Account or E-Check Option
Give to AG Ministries.
Contribute to any AG national ministry, missionary or project by visiting our Online Contributions page. You can search our database by ministry name or ministry ID number (if you know it).
Give to AG Missionaries.
Locate your missionary's listing on the Assemblies of God Missionary Directory. Each listing contains a link for contributing to that missionary. Alternatively, you can use the Online Contributions page.
Give to U.S. Disaster Relief
Relief funds for a disaster within the United States are coordinated by AG Disaster Relief (for general community relief) and AG Church Disaster Relief (for relief specific to Assemblies of God churches). Select one of these options.
Give to World Disaster Relief
Setup Automatic Monthly Contributions
Automatic Monthly Donations.
As your commitment is an agreement between you and God, it is understood that you may revise your commitment at any time.
By filling out an Authorization Agreement Form (PDF) and mailing or faxing it to us, your monthly contributions can become hands free. The General Council Contributor Services Department will charge your debit or credit card, PayPal account, or savings or checking account automatically on the 20th of each month. We are able to record your multiple Assemblies of God approved designations and receipt you each month. Please contact us if you prefer to receive only an annual receipt. Annual receipts are mailed the middle of January for tax purposes. This authorization form also serves as a Faith Commitment to missionaries. If you complete an Authorization Agreement form, a Missionary Commitment form is not needed.
Faith Commitment Form.
As your Faith Commitment is an agreement between you and God, it is understood that you may revise your commitment at any time.
Before leaving for the mission field, a missionary is required to have enough signed Faith Commitment forms to cover their monthly budget. If you are a recurring monthly debit or credit donor, your monthly contribution has already been set up as a Faith Commitment.
You may use one of the following Faith Commitment forms to commit to support a missionary project, assuring they have operating funds, equipment, literature and many other essential tools to further the Kingdom of God.
Make a Missionary Faith Promise to a U.S. Missionary
Make a Missionary Faith Promise to a World Missionary
Ministers & Churches
Minister's Dues Requirements (due by December 31):
- Ordained: $25 per month or $300 per year
- Licensed: $20 per month or $240 per year
- Certified: $10 per month or $120 per year
Ministers, want to avoid a hardship at the end of the year?
Use your debit or credit card, PayPal account or E-Check option to make secured automatic monthly contributions to pay minister dues and avoid having to pay them in a lump sum at the end of the year.
If you are ready to set up these transactions, please visit AG Giving at . Login with your AGPassport login and click on the "Give Now" tab.
- Type "dues 2020" into the “Ministry Name” box and click the "Search" button.
- Click the amount corresponding to the level of credentials you hold. Note: The monthly amount of dues for active ministers are $10 a month for certified, $20 a month for licensed, and $25 a month for ordained.
- Enter your minister account number in the “Auxiliary ID” field. This ensures the dues are credited towards your account.
- Click “Setup Recurring Gift”. You will now be taken to the Cart area where you can proceed to checkout or continue giving to other ministries.
- If you are finished, click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Under “Log In” enter your AGPassport username and password.
- Choose the “Payment Type”, enter the “Billing Information, Credit Card information, Recurring Information, Donor Information” (if different than the Billing Information) and the “Church to Credit.”
- If you would like to add an end date to these transactions please click the box and indicate an ending month and year.
- You must also authorize the Assemblies of God to bill your debit or credit card, please click this box as well.
You may also make one time payments using AG Giving. Please follow the instructions above except make it a one-time gift. You will not need to add an end date for the transaction.
- Questions or problems logging in to AGPassport? Email us at , or call us toll-free at 1-888-349-6004.
- Questions regarding the amount you owe for the current year? Email or call 417-862-2781 ext. 3235.
- Questions regarding AG Giving? Email or call Contributor Services at 877-840-4800 (M-F, 9AM to 4PM, CT).
Late Fee and Reinstatement Fee — $25/$50 (General Council’s portion)
All who have not renewed their fellowship certificates by mail postmarked on or before December 31 shall be considered delinquent. All ministers whose renewal applications are not postmarked by January 15 shall be recorded as lapsed as of December 31. For more details, see Bylaws Article VII, Section 10c (quoted below) in the .
Click to pay the General Council’s portion ($25/$50) of the late/reinstatement fee.
You may also pay the Late/Reinstatement fee via AG Giving.
- Go to AG Giving at and login in with your AGPassport login.
- Click on the "Give Now" tab
- Enter "late fee" in the Ministry Name search box
- If you are paying the General Council portion of the late fee click the $25 amount, add to cart, view cart and proceed to check out.
- If you are paying the General Council portion of the Reinstatement fee click the $50 amount, add to cart, view cart, and proceed to check out.
Note: As a minister, it is your responsibility to pay your local district council the other portion of the late/reinstatement fee ($25/$50). Some districts may require additional fees. Please contact your local district for the amount.
Minister’s Dues—Pay Online by Debit or Credit Card, PayPal Account or E-Check Option
Ministers, use your debit or credit card, PayPal account or E-Check option to make secured contributions to your minister's dues through AG Giving! Follow the instructions below.
If you have an AGPassport login set up for use with AG Giving, follow these instructions.
- Visit https://giving.ag.org to login.
- In the search box, enter "2020 ministers dues" OR use the prior year, depending on the year for which you are paying dues.
- Enter the Donor ID or Account Number (of the minister whose dues you are paying) in the Auxiliary ID.
If you do NOT have an AGPassport login, you may contribute as a Guest by following these instructions.
- Use these links for 2020 dues or 2019 dues.
- Enter the Donor ID or Account Number (of the minister whose dues you are paying) in the Auxiliary ID box.
Church Fellowship Partners Offering
Churches can contribute to the Fellowship Partners Offering by debit or credit card, PayPal account or E-Check option using our secured contribution form.
Other Assemblies of God Financial Services
Assemblies of God Credit Union
Assemblies of God Credit Union is a member-owned, full-service financial cooperative serving employees and family members of the General Council of the Assemblies of God and its subsidiaries, including more than 2,000 missionaries representing the Assemblies of God throughout the world.
Assemblies of God Financial
AG Financial is the umbrella for several AG financial ministries, including Ministers Benefit Association, Assemblies of God Foundation, AG Loan Fund, Ministers Insurance, and MasterPlan Stewardship Services. These entities now work together to provide specialized financial services to Assemblies of God churches, ministries, clergy and laity. AG Financial provides integrated financial services with an emphasis on biblical stewardship.