Wherever Jesus went, He ministered with compassion and healed the sick. Christ’s example showed an interconnection with salvation as many believed following their healing.
Our Lord continues to heal today and it is vital that the church preach, teach and practice this biblical truth. Scriptures command believers to pray in faith and trust God for the outcome.
Learn more about the doctrine of Divine Healing by visiting the various resources on this page. Teaching and small group materials are also available on the sidebar.
“Christ’s death on the cross not only provides for forgiveness of sin, but also healing for sickness. The One who gave you the gift of eternal life…is the same One who can heal your body.”
-- Doug Clay, general treasurer
Resources in Scripture
- Isaiah 53:4,5
- Isaiah 61:1
- Matthew 4:23, 24
- Matthew 9:35
- Matthew 18:16,17
- Mark 1:34
- Luke 4:18, 19
- Luke 6:19
- Luke 9:6, 11
- John 5:1-9
- John 5:14
- James 5:14-16
- Hebrews 4:5
- Defining Truths of the AG: Divine Healing By Thomas E. Trask
- Healing and Atonement By Anthony D. Palma
- View Additional Divine Healing Articles
Video Downloads (Holy Spirit)
DVDs of the teaching videos are available for purchase from My Healthy Church.
Some files are high resolution so downloading may take considerable time based on the speed of your Internet service.
High Resolution Videos
- Sermon Lead-In (Short Version)
- Sermon Lead-In with Subtitles (Short Version)
- Complete Teaching (Long Version)
- Complete Teaching with Subtitles (Long Version)
- Round Table Session
- Testimony Perspective (Complete)
- Testimony (Julie-Cancer)
- Testimony (Benny-Paralysis)
- Testimony (Wally-Autism)